Introduction to My Blog


Hello, my name is Sydney. I am a sixteen-year-old student at West Bladen High School and Bladen Community College. This blog will be about musical theatre. I will be posting the latest news in the theatre community, updates on shows, actors, and costumes. I am a huge theatre nerd. I have seen shows from Broadway to local productions. Recently I've seen Falsettos. I have also seen Wicked (on Broadway), The Little Mermaid, Into the Woods, Hamilton twice, Little Shop of Horrors, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and Mamma Mia. I plan to see The Lion King in December if everything works out. I am also hoping to see The Color Purple in March. Sometimes I draw the cast members and post them on Instagram before seeing a show. After the show, I like to meet the cast members at the stage door. I usually bring a copy of my drawing for them to sign. I look forward to posting on this blog in the future.



Comments